We customise and support webERP system, please visiti our demo at http://erp.zalongwa.org/ [username: demo, password: weberp]. Here is a screeshot
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Users can be defined with access to only certain options.
- Incorrect entry of password blocks the account until reset by the System Administrator.
- Pages can be encrypted using SSL.
- Users can be defined to see only certain modules on the main menu.
- Customer orders can be entered and maintained and referenced back to the customer’s order number.
- The cumulative quantity on order for a stock item shows as a demand in stock status inquiries.
- The cumulative quantity on order for assembly items shows the demand against its components in the stock status inquiries.
- The quantity of the order left to invoice is maintained and updated for invoices and credit notes raised against the order.
- The orders entered can be invoiced directly with little or no additional input.
- Multiple dispatches are possible from a single order. Order retains references to each dispatch.
- Differences from the order are logged when dispatches are not the same as the ordered quantities for reporting delivery in full on time.
- Pricing automatically returned based on the customer sales type, branch and currency.
- Quantity break discounts across a range of products are automatically calculated based on a discount matrix.
- Packing slips printable on laser or pre-printed stationery.
- User selectable inventory location to pick from.
- Automatic freight calculations based on shipping method and delivery address. Orders calculate weight and cubic based on item unit weight and cubic.
- Free form entry of delivery addresses – defaulting to the customer branch physical address.
- Complex taxes, different rates depending on the branch to ship to and the inventory location shipping from as well as the item.
- Next >>